- Recall published
- ELECTROLUX; AEG-ELECTROLUX and ZANUSSI-ELECTROLUX.
- Product title
- Product description
- Freestanding, built-under or built-in models. Dishwashers using two electronic families (identified as models EDW 1100 and EDW 1500) produced during the period from week 24 2006 until week 23 2007 have been assembled using a defective component. The problem manifests itself some 3 to 11 months from installation. The model (Mod), Product Number Code (PNC) and Serial Number (S.N.) of the dishwasher are printed on the side of the dishwasher door. It is also printed on the user manual which comes with the appliance.
- The product poses a risk of fire because a faulty component presents a potential risk of overheating or fire in the affected dishwashers. The product does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standard EN 60335.
- Measures taken
- Batch number / barcode
- Model number
1. ELECTROLUX ESF 45010, barcode 8009279648380,
2. ELECTROLUX ESF 65020, barcode 8009279648595,
3. AEG FAV 44860, barcode 8009279639517,
4. AEG FAV 64480 I-W, barcode 8009279640407,
5. AEG FAV 64480 I-D, barcode 8009279640414,
6. AEG FAV 64480 I-M, barcode 8009279640421,
7. AEG FAV 64480 I-A, barcode 8009279640438,
8. AEG FAV 40860, barcode /8009279650871,
9. AEG FAV 50870, barcode 8009279652943,
10. AEG FMAGIC IM, barcode 8009279642968,
11. AEG FAV 55090 I-W, barcode 8009279649820,
12. AEG FAV 44080 Ι-D, barcode 8009279650444,
13. AEG FAV 65090 I-M, barcode 8009279649905.
14. Models EDW 1100 and EDW 1500.
- Recall type
- Consumer product
- Risk type
- Country of origin
- RAPEX Reference
- Risk level
- Products with serious risks
- Notifying country