Pushchair – Stokke Xplory stroller
- Recall published
- Stokke Xplory
- Product title
- Pushchair – Stokke Xplory stroller
- Product description
- This product poses a serious risk of injuries because the front wheel can become detached from the chassis as a consequence of weakening strength of the steel bolt/plate component.
- Measures taken
- Measures taken by economic operators: Voluntary information to retailers and consumers and corrective actions taken by the manufacturer
- Batch number / barcode
- Model number
The affected components are two front wheels on some units of the Stokke Xplory strollers manufactured before June 2006.
Affected serial numbers are:
- risk of this defect : 1 to 27,295
27,698 to 28,097;
- no risk of this defect: 27,296 to 27,697
28,098 and above.
Serial numbers are placed on the bottom of the foot plate which is over the front wheels.
Stokke Xplory strollers manufactured after June 2006 has another wheel construction and does not have this possible effect.
- Recall type
- Consumer product
- Risk type
- Country of origin
- RAPEX Reference
- Risk level
- Serious risk
- Notifying country