1. Incorrect fuel cap seal installation could lead to fuel leakage.
2. Incorrect front shock absorber to hub tightening could affect the vehicle handling.
3. The earth cable attachment point for the airbag control unit may not be properly tightened which could lead to the airbags malfunctioning.
4. The bolts holding the steering valve on the steering rack may be missing or incorrectly tightened which could affect the steering.
5. Incorrect tightening of one of the nuts fixing the brake pedal to the brake booster could lead to a sudden loss of brake assistance.
6. Water could leak into the cabin and reach the airbag module leading to unexpected airbag deployment.
7. Wheel bolt looseness could lead to the wheel detaching during driving.
Measures taken by economic operators: Recall of the product from end users (By: Importer)