Mains operated, UV nail lamp. Packaging: cardboard box.
The internal wiring may overheat causing a fire. Accessible metal parts are separated with only basic insulation from live parts. The mains cable is not properly secured against twisting. As a consequence, the cable could become loose causing accessible parts to become live. Furthermore, if an internal short circuit occurred, the fluorescent lamp may explode causing cuts to the user.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standards EN 60335 and EN 61199.
Measures ordered by public authorities: Import rejected at border