A snail-shaped battery-operated plastic toy. The product is sold in a blister-cardboard packaging.
The lid of the battery compartment breaks easily, giving access to the button batteries which could be swallowed by children and cause damage to internal organs including the oesophagus and the stomach.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 62115.
Measures ordered by public authorities (to: Importer): Withdrawal of the product from the market