A plastic rattle with a bell in the middle. Packed in a white net with a paper label.
The rattle can easily break, generating a small part which could be put in the mouth by a small child and cause choking. Moreover, the handle of the rattle is too long. A small child could put the handle of the rattle in the mouth where it can get stuck and obstruct the airways.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 71-1.
Measures ordered by public authorities (to: Retailer): Ban on the marketing of the product and any accompanying measures, Warning consumers of the risks