A plastic headband with glowing plastic strands, operated by button batteries located in a plastic case on top. The product is packed in a transparent plastic bag.
The battery compartment can be easily opened by removing the cover and the button batteries are accessible. A small child may put them in the mouth, causing damage to the child’s gastrointestinal tract if swallowed.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 62115.
Measures ordered by public authorities (to: Distributor): Ban on the marketing of the product and any accompanying measures