Rechargeable torch with 15 LEDs. Packed in a cardboard box.
The built-in plug and the adapter have no insulating sleeves. When plugging into the mains, the user may touch the live pins of the plug. The plug adapter allows single-pole insertion of a plug, leaving the remaining free live pin accessible. The lamp cover can be removed by hand during charging, leaving live parts accessible. The cross sectional area of the internal wire cores is too small. In case of a short circuit, the internal wires may overheat. The plastic part near the pins is not sufficiently resistant to heat and fire and may therefore catch fire.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant standards EN 60598 and IEC 60884.
Measures ordered by public authorities (to: Distributor): Recall of the product from end users, Withdrawal of the product from the market