The small magnet with a high magnetic flux and the fibrous stuffing material are accessible due to the weakness of certain seams. Both can be put in the mouth and swallowed by small children, causing choking. If a child swallows the magnet and other metal objects, they could attract each other, causing intestinal blockage or perforation.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive or European standard EN 71-1.
Measures taken by economic operators: Recall of the product from end users (By: Retailer)