Set of 5 light-up balloons supplied in a plastic bag. Inside the balloons there is a LED light powered by button batteries.
The battery compartment is easily accessible and the button batteries could be swallowed by children and cause damage to internal organs including the oesophagus and the stomach.
The product does not comply with the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and the relevant European standard EN 62115.
Measures ordered by public authorities: Withdrawal of the product from the market